Thursday, June 30, 2005

IsoLaTeD

lonely, im so lonely, i have nobody for my own?? ermm, so meaningful lagu akon tu kan? rite now i just can feel the loneliness and emptiness life of mine,,desolated, forlorn,forsaken, frenless, isolated, solitary,,,,what else can i describe my condition rite now? how can i felt this way? where did it begin? im working at one of the banks where i have no one there,,,far from my frens, far from my best bebs...my life change ever since,,totally changed and keep on adjusting and amending..well, evryone does kut,,tapi mine is so much different, becoz im changing alone without anyone else besides me, no one, no one at all...im hepi for my other frens,,,senah, ashie and all the rhb collegues,,,they sure do happy rite now,,,raihan, ieta, yann, azah and all the pricewaterhousecoopers group,,,..im happy for them, really i am,,sumer berjaya dalam kerjaya masing2...but deep inside, my heart is crying,,,only god knows how much i miss them...today, i had lunch with syadam, we talked and laughed as usual but still sedih susah nk jumpa after this,,,shes going to work with citibank,congrates to her,she deserves that...yep, we were talking abt life, career and SCANDALS,,hehe...oh how much i love gossiping with my frens,,,izza will start working early this july at PnB, congrates to her also....Razif is going too, leaving for US mid this august, so proud of him, tercapai gak impian nak buat master,,,congrates and all the best to razif...fizah dah setahun kat audit firm and keep on struggling, july the 5th start kelas ACCA, gudlak awak, pape nnti awak ajar kite...n shes counting the days untuk makan nasi minyak??? hehe, semoga panjang jodoh ngn encik rasydan...im, fog n dug still ade one sem to go, all the best guys,,,slow and steady, ...i miss azri, one of my best bebs, my sharing birthday partner,,dunno where did it went wrong, never seen him quite sometimes, maybe he hates me, maybe im not a good fren to him,,,evrytime i think of him, ill surely do cry n it makes me sick all the time,,,ive tried hard enuff to mend the broken frenship but he refused to see me or talk to me as usual,,so azri, im leaving all behind, cant afford to manage another sadness, just take care of yourself, memang masing2 ade problem2 masing2, terpulangla nak jauhkan diri ke ape ke, its ur rights, gudlak dengan final year project...to azril azwad, my longest best boy- fren, thanks for ur frenship...we fought like hell, we cried, we laughed, we loved each other all the time....rapat, gaduh, rapat, gaduh n still kawan...thanks la,,,ive always loved u n semoga ape yg ko inginkan dlm hidup ni akan tercapai, tak kisah la bila pon, one sem to go, pull all the strength inside u and succeed!! i dunno where does this life of mine will lead, i really dunno where it will go,,,if only i could have one wish, just one tiny wish,,,,i would wish for my dad n mum's hug and kisses....the tears running so fast that i need to stop typing,,,to all my frens, I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home