Sunday, April 10, 2005

once upon a sometime

sumtimes the way u look at me
looks like u r in luv
that look, my fren, would tell it all
except its not me u r thinking of

there are times when i make u laugh
u'll blush or smile or sigh
n though i know its her u like
i cant help but wonder why

n then there's times i feel so loved
when in me u do confide
but it kills me then to hear how good
she makes u feel inside

sumtimes u r in my daydreams
n i wish they would come true
n i wonder if u ever
have those daydreams, too


and although i search for answers
on my promise u can depend
although what i feel for u is love
i'll always be ur friend...........

watchout guys, frenship do turn into loveship sumtimes...will be missing to write in my blogger space!! i'm having vacation with frens at pd n melaka,,hope theres no monsun timur laut daaaa.....see yaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home