Sunday, April 10, 2005

friends n fools

living in this temporary world, i really need my friends to breathe..
they are my eyes when i couldnt see, they are my ears when i couldnt hear,..
they are my voice when i couldnt talk or even whisper at all..
i try so hard each time n evry moment to give the best for my friends even if i have to sacrifice myself sumtimes,,,
they share my dreams, they share my sadness, they share my hepiness,,

but now, things change and will keep on changing evry beat n second in the future..
i learn the hard way that i cannot always count on others to respect my feelings even i respect theirs,,
being a good person doesnt guarantee that others will be a good person too,
i only have to control over myself and how to choose to be a person,,
As for others, i can only choose to accept them or walk away...

please dun mess up with me, or else u wont hear a single thing abt me nemore,,once i love, i truely love, once being fooled, goodbye then...PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home